Multiple tun loadbalancing question

Leonardo Santagostini lsantagostini at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 01:23:40 UTC 2010

Ok,

Here it comes my ppp.conf

default:
 set log Phase Chat LCP IPCP CCP tun command
 set timeout 180
 enable dns
 accept dns
 allow users mjl
 add default HISADDR
 set ifaddr 10.0.0.1/0 10.0.0.2/0 255.255.255.0 0.0.0.0
 disable ipv6cp
 disable mppe
 disable vjcomp
 disable acfcomp
 disable deflate
 disable pred1
 disable protocomp
 disable lqr
 deny chap

claro:
 set device /dev/cuaU6.2
 set phone "*99#"
 set authname clarogprs
 set authkey clarogprs999
 set dial "ABORT BUSY TIMEOUT 5 \
         \"\" \
         ATZ OK-AT-OK \
         ATZ OK-AT-OK \
         AT+CFUN=1 OK-AT-OK \
         AT+CSQ OK \
         AT+CGDCONT=1,\\\"IP\\\",\\\"igprs.claro.com.ar\\\" OK \
         AT+CGACT? OK-AT-OK \
         AT+CGATT? OK \
         AT+COPS? OK \
         ATDT*99# CONNECT"
 set ifaddr 10.0.0.1/0 10.0.0.2/0 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0
 add! default HISADDR

movistar:
 set device /dev/cuaU2.0
 set phone "*99#"
 set authname internet
 set authkey internet
 set dial "ABORT BUSY TIMEOUT 5 \
         \"\" \
         ATZ OK-AT-OK \
         ATZ OK-AT-OK \
         AT+CFUN=1 OK-AT-OK \
         AT+CSQ OK \
         AT+CGDCONT=1,\\\"IP\\\",\\\"internet.gprs.unifon.com.ar\\\" OK \
         AT+CGACT? OK-AT-OK \
         AT+CGATT? OK \
         AT+COPS? OK \
         ATDT*99# CONNECT"
 set ifaddr 10.0.0.11/0 10.0.0.12/0 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0
 add! default HISADDR

personal:
 set device /dev/cuaU0.1
 set phone "*99#"
 set authname gprs
 set authkey gprs
 set dial "ABORT BUSY TIMEOUT 5 \
         \"\" \
         ATZ OK-AT-OK \
         ATZ OK-AT-OK \
         ATZ OK-AT-OK \
         AT+CFUN=1 OK-AT-OK \
         AT+CSQ OK \
         AT+CGDCONT=1,\\\"IP\\\",\\\"gprs.personal.com\\\" OK \
         AT+CGACT? OK-AT-OK \
         AT+CGATT? OK \
         AT+COPS? OK \
         ATDT*99# CONNECT"
 set ifaddr 10.0.0.21/0 10.0.0.22/0 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0
 add! default HISADDR

First of all i will try with PF

It seems to me easier than other clues :-)

C-ya
Leonardo Santagostini