apache13 to apache22

Fbsd8 fbsd8 at a1poweruser.com
Mon Nov 8 19:18:24 UTC 2010

As I do a complete fresh install of 8.1 I saw that apache13 is no longer
being supported, so thought this is the time I will move to apache22.

Now everything went real easy until testing my websites. In apache13 the
.css (style sheet) calls for a blue background. The .css file is in the
same directory as the html files making up the website. In apache13 I
got the blue background but in apache22 I get a white background. I
checked the apache22 htppd.config file for any info on css but found none.

Are .css (style sheet) handled differently in apache22?