Anybody know apt-get ?

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Sun Nov 7 23:40:34 UTC 2010

In message <20101107155831.67847.qmail at joyce.lan>,
John Levine <johnl at iecc.com> wrote:

>In article <24360.1289127112 at tristatelogic.com> you write:
>>I need to get sources for the Linux version of certain programs that
>>reside in a package called "bsdutils".
>
>So get them, already.  No need to screw around with Linux binary
>installers, particularly not on the FreeBSD list:
>
>http://packages.debian.org/lenny/bsdutils

Thank you John, I was not aware of this resource.

I now have what I need.

Regards,
rfg

P.S.  I am guessing that you are aware that I still get "Logic
Error" whenever I send mail to iecc.com (and I have been unable
to reply to Neil on account of that).  But on the off chance that
this was unintentional, I mention it again, in case you might be
inclined to rectify.  (I also guess that I am no longer on the
spamtools list, correct?)