Anybody know apt-get ?

Ross Cameron ross.cameron at linuxpro.co.za
Sun Nov 7 20:22:02 UTC 2010

Oops ... the current release of util-linux being available here
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/util-linux-ng/

"Opportunity is most often missed by people because it is dressed in
overalls and looks like work."
    Thomas Alva Edison
    Inventor of 1093 patents, including:
        The light bulb, phonogram and motion pictures.