Tips for installing windows and freeBSD both.. anyone??

Jerry freebsd.user at seibercom.net
Sun Nov 7 19:31:41 UTC 2010

On Sun, 7 Nov 2010 12:23:36 +0100
Polytropon <freebsd at edvax.de> articulated:

> > To answer the question, "What does KDE or GNOME buy you anyway?",
> > the answer is nothing. They have never even brought me a cup of
> > coffee.
>
> You need to install Kaffeine. :-)

Touché

--
Jerry ✌
FreeBSD.user at seibercom.net

"The administration I'll bring is a group of men and women who are focused on
what's best for America --- honest men and women, decent men and women, women
who will see service to our country as a great privilege and who will not
stain the house."

George W. Bush
January 15, 2000
Spoken during the Republican debate in Des Moines, Iowa.