Tips for installing windows and freeBSD both.. anyone??

Jerry freebsd.user at seibercom.net
Sun Nov 7 10:51:58 UTC 2010

On Sun, 7 Nov 2010 09:43:12 +0100
Polytropon <freebsd at edvax.de> articulated:

> On Sat, 6 Nov 2010 15:54:46 -0700, Chip Camden
> <sterling at camdensoftware.com> wrote:
> > What does KDE or GNOME buy you anyway?  Besides overhead.
>
> Bloat. :-)

Bloat can easily be defined as something one user does not
need/require.

Essential can conversely be defined as something a user needs/desires.

In other works, your bloat can easily be another user's requirements.

If you are happy wiping your ass with your bare hand, then fine. Many
of use prefer to use toilet paper which perhaps you might define as
"toiletry bloat."

To answer the question, "What does KDE or GNOME buy you anyway?", the
answer is nothing. They have never even brought me a cup of coffee. Now,
if the user were to inquire as to what these two competing applications
have to offer, I might suggest that he/she start by visiting the
applications respective web sites for further details.

--
Jerry ✌
FreeBSD.user at seibercom.net

Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.

	John Wayne