ATTN GARY KLINE

kline kline at thought.org
Fri Nov 5 04:23:08 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-11-04 at 09:08 +0100, Bernt Hansson wrote:

> >> *please* fix the DNS for 'thought.org'. you are utterly unmailable.
> >>
> >> There is no IP address for the primary nameserver, 'ns1.thought.org'
> >> The secondary nameserver 'ns2.everydns.net'  times out on a query.
> >>

> > 	If I knew how to fix this I would.  The only IP that is
> > 	pingable is 209.180.213.209; this is "cd0" of my WAN on my
> > 	pfSense computer.  I changed ns1.thought.org to the prev IP
> > 	on my registrar and a few minutes ago edited my
> > 	master/thought.org.*files.   If this doesn't work in a few days,
> > 	let me know.
> >
> > 	I logged into my only outside account on a server in the
> > 	SouthEast, I  pinged ns1.thought.org, and it echoed the above
> > 	IP.
i''m using evo to be able to click on.  i have fewer ``Fail'' type
has been 9.5 years since I read DNS AND BIND, the jargon  is lost.  What
does "glue" means? and how should I resolve?

It is time to  get this stuff arrow-straight, so hoping that someone
on-list can clue me in.

tx,

gary

http://www.dnscog.com/report/thought.org/1288928790