'Broadcom Wireless b/g (BCM4315/BCM22062000)'

Chris Brennan xaero at xaerolimit.net
Thu Nov 4 13:45:56 UTC 2010

> It is faster/easier to fix NDISulator than to port ndiswrapper to FreeBSD.

No doubt it would be faster and easier to fix NDISulator then to port
ndiswrapper. This at least answers my question as to weather ndiswrapper
actually works/exists in FreeBSD64. So am I basically screwed here for
wireless till it is fixed (I'm no programmer so it's out of my field of
expertise)

Did you know...

If you play a Windows 2000 CD backwards, you hear satanic messages,
but what's worse is when you play it forward....
                                      ...it installs Windows 2000

   -- Alfred Perlstein on chat at freebsd.org