is there a utillity...?

Bruce Cran bruce at cran.org.uk
Tue Nov 2 11:17:18 UTC 2010

On Tuesday 02 November 2010 03:42:06 Gary Kline wrote:
> People, is there a utility to give me the rate of bps that I am
> _supposed_ to be getting from my telco DSL?

You can normally find out what rate the modem has synced to your ISP at - that
should tell you the theoretical maximum raw throughput. It's normally obtained
via a web browser but some modems can also be configured to provide it over
SNMP.

By the way your subject lines could be improved - they don't tend to be very
descriptive :)

--
Bruce Cran