Fwd: [#24525016] External USB drive causes system to hang completely

Jonathan McKeown j.mckeown at ru.ac.za
Mon May 31 07:49:48 UTC 2010

On Sunday 30 May 2010 22:29:14 Alejandro Imass wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I sent a question regarding a problem with USB and I get this in reply.
> Can someone explain?
>
> Thanks,
> Alejandro Imass

Yes. There's a hosting company called MidPhase whose support queue (at
mpcustomer.com) has been added (probably maliciously by some kiddie that
thinks it's clever) to the mailing list.

They appear either not to know how to stop their ticketing system responding
to list emails, or not to care. Either way, it's not a great advertisement
for them, as this has been going on for several weeks now with no
improvement.

Jonathan