fonts qstns.

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Sat May 29 21:11:11 UTC 2010

guys,

given the depth and wide scope of knoweldge on this list, i'm
hoping that somebody can clue me in on font stuff... BUT:
the fonts i'm interested in have to work with openoffice.

first, i'm looking for a font that is apropos for long
manscripts.  printed.  books rather than newspapers or other
ink+paper material.  to me, GEorgia works quite nicely for
my book "JOURNEY."  but am wondering if there is such a thing as
a semi-bold  [or darker than usual regular] typeface.

i hope you're all sitting down now; i'm ready to pay for this
font.  --hope nodybody fell over :)

thanks in advance,

gary,
	who is almost done with his final copyedit.

    The 7.83a release of Jottings: http://jottings.thought.org/index.php
           http://journey.thought.org  99 97/100% Guaranteed Novel