SQLite2 PDO module?

Greg gregthegeek at 1stbyte.com
Fri May 28 02:34:56 UTC 2010

Hi all,
I see the sqlite2 port, which is installed, and accessable in PHP as
sqlite2.  However, I need the PDO module for sqlite2.  PDO is loaded with
"sqlite", which phpinfo reports as version 3.  How can I get sqlite2 setup?
 (I have Freebsd 8, latest ports loaded)

I only need this as a lookup tool on an older php app.  I was thinking there
might be a reasonably easy way to get this loaded in my existing FreeBSD
system. But... maybe it would just be easy to load an older Linux VM and
store that away until needed.

Thanks for the help,

Greg