Bsd Consultancy Ltd Print Cost Savings

Printer Cartridges Please businessaccounts at printercartridgesplease.com
Mon May 24 14:46:39 UTC 2010

Dear Bsd Consultancy Ltd,
At Printer Cartridges Please this week we are offering businesses an EXTRA 15% off our already very low prices. This offer extends across our whole range of ink cartridges toners including: Genuine OEM, compatibles and remanufactured cartridges and is valid until midnight on Monday 31st May.
Please just use coupon code: MAYSAVER when checking out to receive your special discount at www.printercartridgesplease.co.uk ( http://www.printercartridgesplease.co.uk ).
As a business customer we would be delighted to arrange 30 day credit facilities for you and work with you long term to reduce and keep down your printing costs. If you would like a credit account, please just complete the application form here ( http://www.printercartridgesplease.co.uk/acatalog/printer-cartridges-please-credit-facilities.html ). We undertake to come back to you within one working day.
If you want to be notified of future discounts please just opt-in here ( http://www.printercartridgesplease.co.uk/subscribe/questions@freebsd.org ). If you do not wish to receive any further mailings from us please just click the link at the bottom of this page and you will be instantly added to our email exclusion list.
With Thanks Best Regards
The Printer Cartridges Please Team
businessaccounts at printercartridgesplease.co.uk
This message was sent to the following e-mail address: questions at freebsd.org. If you would prefer not to receive any further e-mails from us, please just click here ( http://www.printercartridgesplease.co.uk/unsubscribe/questions@freebsd.org ). Our email marketing policy can be read here ( http://www.printercartridgesplease.co.uk/acatalog/printer-cartridges-please-email-marketing-policy.html ).
3WM Ltd T/A Printer Cartridges Please
Hollis Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 7QH
Tel: 0845 072 7227
Fax: 0845 071 0759