Virtualbox installation failed at Cmake on 8.0 Stable

Reid Linnemann lreid at cs.okstate.edu
Mon May 24 13:39:26 UTC 2010

On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 9:35 PM, Xihong Yin <xyin at gmx.com> wrote:

> There's the culprit right there. Have you tried executing java -version to
>> see if you have a problem with your java runtime?
>>

> You are right. The 'java -version' returns an error. I installed the
> diablo-jdk1.6 for Freebsd 7x. So which java shall I install for 8
> Stable?

Please don't top-post. You should probably reinstall diablo-jdk16. java
should not return an error when given -version flag.

here's my output:

rlinn at freebie ~> java -version
java version "1.6.0_07"
Diablo Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_07-b02)
Diablo Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 10.0-b23, mixed mode, sharing)