Apache22 Upgrade Failure

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Fri May 21 22:45:32 UTC 2010

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 9:35 PM, Robert Huff <roberthuff at rcn.com> wrote:

> Odhiambo Washington writes:
>
> >  Did I miss something? Trying to upgrade apache22 aon my FreeBSD
> >  boxes results in:
>
>         Have you read /usr/ports/UPDATING?

I hope that bug (of not reading /usr/ports/UPDATING) doesn't bite me again.
I was always asking myself 'what have I not checked' before I posted. I am
subscribed to this list (obviously) and -announce (I believe). How comes I
miss such, or are they never posted at all and only chronicled in UPDATING?

:-)

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,