phpmyadmin & apache22

Fbsd1 fbsd1 at a1poweruser.com
Fri May 21 13:54:26 UTC 2010

Matthew Seaman wrote:

> On 21/05/2010 12:39:44, Fbsd1 wrote:
>> Tried 'make install' on phpmyadmin port and got not found errors on
>> php5-filter, php5-session, php5-ctype, php5-mysql all of which were all
>> ready installed by pkg_add. Pkg_info verifies that they are there. And
>> of course I have compiled php5 with the apache module. I have apache13 &
>> phpmyadmin installed on another box using the same method and it works
>> fine. Does phpmyadmin work with apache22?
>
> It certainly does work with apache22.  Your problem is with your PHP
> installation rather than any of the other components mentioned.  It
> sounds as if you've got some php modules that don't match the version of
> the main php interpreter / apache module.  What does
> 'pkg_info -Ix php' return?
>

> 	Matthew
pkg_info -Ix php
ap22-php5-5.3.2     PHP Scripting Language
php5-bz2-5.2.11     The bz2 shared extension for php
php5-ctype-5.2.11   The ctype shared extension for php
php5-filter-5.2.11  The filter shared extension for php
php5-gd-5.2.11      The gd shared extension for php
php5-mbstring-5.2.11 The mbstring shared extension for php
php5-mcrypt-5.2.11  The mcrypt shared extension for php
php5-mysql-5.2.11   The mysql shared extension for php
php5-openssl-5.2.11 The openssl shared extension for php
php5-pcre-5.2.11    The pcre shared extension for php
php5-session-5.2.11 The session shared extension for php
php5-simplexml-5.2.11 The simplexml shared extension for php
php5-spl-5.2.11     The spl shared extension for php
php5-zip-5.2.11     The zip shared extension for php
php5-zlib-5.2.11    The zlib shared extension for php