Playing Ogg Vorbis files with Audacious

Carl Johnson carlj at peak.org
Fri May 21 03:05:01 UTC 2010

I just installed the package for the audio player audacious and I
discovered that it won't recognize ogg vorbis files.  I installed the
audacious-plugins package, but I don't see any vorbis plugins in the
file list, so has it been moved to some other port?  I am running an
amd64 version of 7.3 release, and it's ports system uses audacity
version 2.2.  I tested the .ogg file with ogg123 and the file is good.

Thanks for any information on how I can get this to work.
Carl Johnson		carlj at peak.org