PHP upgrade fails

Zbigniew Szalbot zszalbot at gmail.com
Thu May 20 23:55:30 UTC 2010

OK. Never declare victory too fast :)

> Hello again,
>
>> Even after restarting apache php-based pages do not load. Many thanks
>> in advance for further hints!
> OK. I commented the extension=pdf.so in extensions.ini and php no
> longer complains. :)

pkg_info -Ix php
php5-5.3.2          PHP Scripting Language
php5-bcmath-5.3.2   The bcmath shared extension for php
php5-bz2-5.3.2      The bz2 shared extension for php
php5-ctype-5.3.2    The ctype shared extension for php
php5-dom-5.3.2      The dom shared extension for php
php5-filter-5.3.2   The filter shared extension for php
php5-gd-5.3.2       The gd shared extension for php
php5-gettext-5.3.2  The gettext shared extension for php
php5-iconv-5.3.2    The iconv shared extension for php
php5-mbstring-5.3.2 The mbstring shared extension for php
php5-mcrypt-5.3.2   The mcrypt shared extension for php
php5-mysql-5.3.2    The mysql shared extension for php
php5-mysqli-5.3.2   The mysqli shared extension for php
php5-openssl-5.3.2  The openssl shared extension for php
php5-posix-5.3.2    The posix shared extension for php
php5-pspell-5.3.2   The pspell shared extension for php
php5-session-5.3.2  The session shared extension for php
php5-simplexml-5.3.2 The simplexml shared extension for php
php5-xml-5.3.2      The xml shared extension for php
php5-zip-5.3.2      The zip shared extension for php
php5-zlib-5.3.2     The zlib shared extension for php
phpMyAdmin-3.3.3    A set of PHP-scripts to manage MySQL over the web

shows me that I still do not have two extensions which I deleted ealier:
php5-pcre
php5-spl

I really need php with pcre and spl support and I wonder how to
compile it using portinstall/portupgrade.

make config for /usr/ports/lang/php52-extensions
shows pcre and spl as checked....

I hope someone will point me in the right direction. Thank you!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot
www.slowo.pl