Eclipse causes segmentation fault in Java

Ondrej Majerech oxyd.oxyd at gmail.com
Thu May 13 21:52:12 UTC 2010

Jonathan Chen wrote:
> On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 11:10:42PM +0200, Ondrej Majerech wrote:
>
> At a guess, you recently upgraded to GNOME 2.30; and since it's been
> crashing. I just started seeing this myself since I updated yesterday.
>
> Cheers.

This is a fresh install, so I didn't yet have the chance to upgrade
anything -- everything is a fresh, first-time install.

But yeah, it appears to be the case. Eclipse pulled libgnome-2.30.0 as a
dependency (among others).

Perhaps rebuilding Eclipse with WITHOUT_GNOMEVFS=yes is worth a try. I'm
not a Gnome user anyway.

~ Ondra