compile error kdelibs4

Marco Beishuizen mbeis at xs4all.nl
Wed May 5 14:33:34 UTC 2010

On Wed, 5 May 2010, Lowell Gilbert wrote:

> You seem to have a bunch of unique problems.  Have you customized your
> compiler usage?  Do you have any  settings in make.conf or other
> relevant /etc files?

I've never done anything to compiler settings afaik. My /etc/make.conf
looks like this:

CPUTYPE=nocona
NO_PROFILE=true
OVERRIDE_LINUX_BASE_PORT=f10
OVERRIDE_LINUX_NONBASE_PORTS=f10
# added by use.perl 2010-02-13 13:24:46
PERL_VERSION=5.10.1

Regards,
Marco
--
I know if you been talkin' you done said
just how surprised you wuz by the living dead.