Addition to BSDstats

Steve Bertrand steve at ipv6canada.com
Tue May 4 15:00:15 UTC 2010

Marc, et-al,

I wasn't originally going to post this to the list, but I thought that
it would be useful to do so in order to try to solicit feedback.

There's a suggestion that I have for the server-side of bsdstats. I
would find it very useful if the server could track the % of the
reporting connections that come in over IPv6, and include that on the
website front page.

Of course, this would require that rpt.bsdstats.org reside on a reliable
IPv6 network, and code changes to the server-side software. (if the code
is Perl, I'll gladly take a look at it ;)

I'm not interested in the actual addresses of the sending hosts, just
whether the address contains a '.' or ':'.

Cheers,

Steve