pf suggestions for paced attack

Balázs Mátéffy repcsike at gmail.com
Mon May 3 16:46:42 UTC 2010

Hello,

What if you use a perl or whatever script, to look in the logs, and after a
number of bad password attempts you just add that IP to the badboys table?

Some programs out there are capable to do this eg. Daniel Gerzo'
bruteforceblocker (you have to edit it), or bruteblock (if i'm right with
the name).

Regards,

MB.