'at' command syntax

mikel king mikel.king at olivent.com
Sat May 1 03:02:03 UTC 2010

On Apr 30, 2010, at 2:19 PM, Drew Tomlinson wrote:

> On 4/30/2010 10:11 AM, Allie Daneman wrote:
>> Read the man page...that should shed light on the issue.
>>
>> Sent from my electronic slavery device.
>
> [snip]
>
>>> I've read the man page over and over.
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> I started there but guess I am dense.  However Thomas' post told me
> that I have to use 'echo' or 'cat' and the pipe to feed 'at' from
> the command line.  I wasn't grasping that I had to do it in this
> manner.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Drew

BSD users are normally more civil and will at least point you to the
section of the manual or even a good how to if we don't have the time
to write one for you. RTFM responses are normally left to the Linux
crowd and their lists.

I hope that Thomas' note earlier shed some light on the subject.

Cheers,
Mikel King
Senior Editor, BSD News Network
Columnist, BSD Magazine