Marvell Yukon Driver for Hp notebook??

Kaya Saman SamanKaya at netscape.net
Mon Mar 29 18:27:57 UTC 2010

Well.... I managed to go to Marvell and get the FreeBSD 7.0 x64 driver
and use my USB key to get the driver into the machine:

mount_msdosfs /dev/da0s1 /mnt/usb

I then installed it using the instructions provided in the README.txt
file and now I can't even boot BSD any more :-(

I get total kernel panic with a complete system lockup.

I'm not sure if I will be able to recover from this or if I will need a
total re-install but so far BSD seems completely hosed on my machine :-(

Regards,

Kaya