Flash sometimes freezes firefox, also many npviewer.bin processes left running around

Alexandre L. axelbsd at ymail.com
Tue Mar 23 08:37:15 UTC 2010

No, the addon called "NoScript" is used to block JavaScript, Flash and co. But here the problem is the npviewer and/or the Flash plugin that is/are buggy.
If you want to see a video on Youtube for example, you must allow JavaScript and Flash for Youtube in "NoScript". Otherwise you can't see the video.
I use this addon in Firefox 3.6 to block unwanted scripts but when I use Flash I got the same problem.