Spamassasin, sendmail, Postfix

Olivier Nicole Olivier.Nicole at cs.ait.ac.th
Mon Mar 22 00:05:14 UTC 2010

> I said that I am not sure but that even
> spamassin could be configured to run under send mail or if that does
> not work that to move from sendmail to another could be the solution
> and not so difficult, like postfix.

Of course it can.

In the ports you have a thing called spammilter? that is just what you
want.

I beleive there are little things that you can do with POstfix that
you coul dnot do with sendmail, only writting a filter for Postfix is
way easier than writting a milter for sendmail, so that is why there
are mor eready made Postfix filters than sendmail milters.

Bests,

Olivier