[RESOLVED] Re: More ZIP Problems

Programmer In Training pit at joseph-a-nagy-jr.us
Tue Mar 16 17:48:55 UTC 2010

On 03/16/10 12:13, Lowell Gilbert wrote:
> Programmer In Training <pit at joseph-a-nagy-jr.us> writes:
<snip>
>> That did it! Thanks (: Never had to run that command before when
>> formatting a disk (granted all I've ever formatted was a floppy disk on
>> a Linux box).
>
> Good!
>
> This is covered in the "Adding disks" section of the "Storage" chapter
> of the FreeBSD Handbook.

I didn't look there because, again, I was treating this just like a
floppy disk and though the "Adding disks" section was just talking about
permanent disks and not removable media. Next time less assumption and
more reading. (:

--
Yours In Christ,

PIT
Original content copyright under the OWL http://owl.apotheon.org
Please do not CC me. If I'm posting to a list it is because I am subscribed.