[FreeBSD 8.0] Installing KDE4 from sources: building xmlto fault

Bruce Cran bruce at cran.org.uk
Sat Mar 13 14:47:24 UTC 2010

On Saturday 13 March 2010 14:08:46 Антон Клесс wrote:
> Good day!
>
> I'm running FreeBSD 8.0-STABLE-201002 amd64.
>
> Trying to install KDE4 from port, compiling the sources, I get xmlto-0.0.23
> building fault:
>
> What do I have to do to continue port installation?

It took me a while to figure out. I guess you've deselected some DocBook
formats that you may think you'd never want to use, in textproc/docbook - go
back and reinstate (reconfigure) the default selections, because otherwise
things break. Don't just reinstate the 4.2 format because things depend on the
XML formats too :)

--
Bruce Cran