About Which Version I'll Use?

Vishal Kashyap vishal.vinix at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 16:30:53 UTC 2010

Respected Sir,
I am a MCA student. and i'd like to install FreeBSD for development purpose
on my system. But, I've no more information about hardware portion. So,
Please guide me about that. Here, I am sending you my System's hardware
profile; which is,

AMD Athlon Dual Core 7750
Kingston 2 Gb DDR2 RAM
Maxtor 250 Gb IDE HDD
nVIDIA 9500 GT Graphics Card
nVIDIA NIC
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 5.1 (Sound Card)

As of my assumptions, FreeBSD Release 8.0 i386 can easily be installed on my
system. Am I right, sir? Or should I use amd64 version of FreeBSD?
Please Help Me.
I am waiting for your reply. So, please reply me as soon as possible to you.

--
Thanks And Regards,
Vishal Kashyap.