[ANSWERED] Re: Java in FF3.6

Programmer In Training pit at joseph-a-nagy-jr.us
Sat Mar 6 23:16:07 UTC 2010

On 03/06/10 16:57, Jerry wrote:
<snip>
> Please check out this URL:
>
> http://www.java.com/en/download/faq/firefox_newplugin.xml
>
> I believer that the FreeBSD version of Java is several versions behind
> that. Therefore, it would appear to be a FreeBSD problem.

I'll just wait for FreeBSD to update their Java. I'm not recompiling
everything currently linked against the Java I have installed (to
include OOo, which I would just upgrade to 3.2 from what I have). Too
much hassle.

Thanks (that link needs to go into UPDATING with the FF3.6 entry).

--
Yours In Christ,

PIT
Original content copyright under the OWL http://owl.apotheon.org
Please do not CC me. If I'm posting to a list it is because I am subscribed.