freebsd install from floppy

Piotr Lukawski plukawski at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 6 11:25:33 UTC 2010

In many situations, especially for and old or non standard equipment
floppies are the best or even the only solution.
Actually if I haven't found the solution to use floppy to install FreeBSD, I
would be forced to use another system eg. OpenBSD instead, even if I prefer
FreeBSD.
The decision to make floppies obsolete is very bad, because it is still
needed by many people.