Thousands of ssh probes

Anton anton at sng.by
Fri Mar 5 13:41:54 UTC 2010

   Hello John,

   I would suggest you just block ssh acces for everyone.

   But, to allow acces for yourself - you could install wonderfull
   utility
   It listen on specified ports (they could be closed), and, on receiving
   p   knock t   port) it dynamica   ruleset, which allows acc
   http://www.marksanborn.net/linux/add-port-knocking-   to-ssh-for-extra-security/

   --

   Best regards,

    Anton