freebsd install from floppy

Piotr Lukawski plukawski at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 3 12:34:02 UTC 2010

Dears,
I need to install Freebsd 8.0 using floppy and then ftp, but there are no
floppy images in
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/8.0-RELEASE/floppies/<ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/8.0-RELEASE/floppies/>mentioned
in
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/install-pre.html
I tried so install Freebsd 7 using availiable floppy (successful) and update
it to 8.0 (after 3 days finally error and now now whole /usr directory so I
am stacked).
Could you please produce install floppy images for Freebsd 8.0? Please
please please. I have no power to do the install of 7, upgrade and fail
again :-(
Thanks in adavance.
Piotr