Measuring Pressure Between Contact Surfaces Made Easy
joseane.delfino at sensorexpert.com
Wed Mar 3 05:02:58 UTC 2010
The Arizona March meeting will be held at 6:00 p.m. in Phoenix on Wednesday,
March 24, at the Airport Mariott.
Richard P. Traulsen, Esq. presents: Expert Communication with Attorneys"
Experts need to communicate with attorneys in a specific and professional manner
throughout the trial process, from being retained to the actual trial. Richard will
cover areas such as:
- discoverability of communications and files
- what information to request from the attorney
- dealing with attorneys who want you to modify your opinions
- different requirements on experts in different jurisdictions or courts
- protecting yourself from an attorney allowing a judge to disqualify you, etc.
Networking begins at 6:00, dinner and program at 6:45 p.m.
The reservation form is attached and also available for download at www.forensic.org.
FEWA is pleased to announce the online calendar at www.forensic.org is updated with
chapter events and reservation forms through April. If you would like information on
.other chapters events, please refer to this calendar.
More information about the freebsd-questions