Handbook Index

Fbsd1 fbsd1 at a1poweruser.com
Tue Mar 2 03:25:49 UTC 2010

I find it very hard to find the subject I am looking for in the
handbook. The index only gets me to the general area in the handbook and
then I have to (next page) through it looking for what I hope is there.

The Index really needs to be expanded to display each and every
sub-section of all the major sections now in the index.

For example Installing from a "ms/dos partition" or "splash screen usage".

These are both subjects in the handbook but are not in the index.
What good is am index that does not index its content?

The purpose of the index is to list all subjects documented in the
handbook so the reader can skim through the index and click on the exact
subject they want to read. Can not do that with the current handbook index.

So what do other people think?
Should I submit a Doc bug on this??