.sh check for numeric content

RW rwmaillists at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 24 13:23:22 UTC 2010

On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 13:50:14 +0200
Thomas Keusch <fwd at bsd-solutions-duesseldorf.de> wrote:

> "10" is not valid input according to the problem/pseudocode (in the
> forum) that the above code was posted as a solution for.

And if you were answering in that forum that would be a good point.

> Spoonfeeding solutions to trivial (and trivially researched questions)
> is counterproductive on so many levels.

You gave him an answer to a different question. When I suggested he
skip it, you countered with a test-case that you apparently knew was
misleading.

There's a diffence between not spoon-feeding and deliberately
sending someone off in the wrong direction.