Floppies on VMware workstation FreeBSD guest

Francisco Reyes lists at stringsutils.com
Mon Jun 21 18:37:51 UTC 2010

Adam Vande More writes:

> Yes,  you might be able to edit an existing image or use 'make release' to
> build your own.  Or with pxe you can just put it on NFS.

I was thinking of something perhaps even simpler. Mount a second CD image
with just install.cfg. Will try that and see how it works.

If I was going to do lots of install PXE may be the way to go, but wondering
if it is worth the effort for the handfull of times I would use it.

For physicall install I will try USB. Right now jus trying to solve the
issue with VMware just to get familiar with the install.cfg syntax.