OT

Olivier Nicole Olivier.Nicole at cs.ait.ac.th
Mon Jun 21 03:01:08 UTC 2010

Hi,

> my view is that both mother's and father's day should be held
> internationally.  it well may be for all i know.

Here in Thailand, father's day is on the King birthday, Dec 5th.

Now how I see of father's day in France, it is a commercial thing
only.

Like one would need a special day to love his dad: send them wished on
father's day and then let them die from heat exhaustion like it
happened 2 or 3 years ago.

> AFAIC, fatherhood is the kind of trip that beats even programming in
> C. on the best OS on earth.

Agreed, but would you accept to program only one day a year? :)

Father's day must be everyday and save us this special day spam :)

Olivier