compiler flag -Werror

akash kumar akashb503 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jun 16 13:02:15 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I am working on building a freebsd kernel for mips. As part of this i built cross  tool chain for mips from my host machine(i386).
After that i was building my kernel using make buildkernel KERNCONF="configfile"

I noticed that the compiler flags -Werror is invoked  default with my compiler.
I want to remove this flag because all the warning as taken as errors due to which my compilation stops.

Can you please help me how/where to remove this flag.

Thanks,
Bhanu Prakash.