Midphase Hosting

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Thu Jun 10 11:25:12 UTC 2010

Hi,

Am 10.06.10 11:47, schrieb Jonathan McKeown:
> Subject: [#24548754] Re: why does ps |grep sometimes not return itself?
> Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 02:46:31 -0500
> From: freebsd-questions at freebsd.org

I suggest to block on the freebsd server the complete domain
mpcustomer.com that should solve the problem.
It is really anyoing. I had already contact with the postmaster and he
was unable to do anything.

Bye,
Matthias

--
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." -- Rich Cook