davical upgrade problem

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Thu Jun 10 05:55:46 UTC 2010

Hi,

Am 10.06.10 07:12, schrieb n dhert:
> I have not php5-pdo_pgsql-5.3.2_1 on mystem since this is for PHP5
> version 3.x, not for PHP5 version 2.x, which is the version of PHP I
> use on my system... Two months ago PHP5-3.2 was automatically
> installed as part of my daily portupgrades, but users on my
> (multiuser) system immediatly had a myriad of error messages, since
> they have applications that use PHP 5.2 instead of 5.3... I was forced
> to revert to PHP 5.2
> But I do have on my system:
> # pkg_info | grep pdo_
> php52-pdo_mysql-5.2.13_2 The pdo_mysql shared extension for php
> php52-pdo_pgsql-5.2.13_2 The pdo_pgsql shared extension for php
> php52-pdo_sqlite-5.2.13_2 The pdo_sqlite shared extension for php
> How to make Davical use these?

please always reply to the mailing list and not privat to me, you can
also use the list reply button from thunderbird.
I have installed the following packages:
php5-pdo-5.3.2_1    The pdo shared extension for php
php5-pdo_pgsql-5.3.2_1 The pdo_pgsql shared extension for php
php5-pdo_sqlite-5.3.2_1 The pdo_sqlite shared extension for php

It was running with php5.2 before here, so the version is not a problem.
If the lib is not found check your php configuration (extensions.conf)
you can also use phpinfo to see if it is loaded, i you do not know I'm
talking about, use google to learn a little bit about php. :)

And please no ToFu.

Bye,
Matthias

--
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." -- Rich Cook