BSD logo (a moderate opinion)

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 19:45:03 UTC 2010

On 7/29/10, Jerry McAllister <jerrymc at msu.edu> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 12:20:24PM -0500, Paul Schmehl wrote:
>
>> --On Thursday, July 29, 2010 11:03:07 -0400 Jerry McAllister
>> <jerrymc at msu.edu> wrote:
>> >
>> >Actually, the OP said logo and made no mention of mascott.
>> >I am the one way back in this thread that introduced the difference
>> >of BSDie mascot and round thing logo in this thread.
>> >I assumed the OP meant the BSDie mascot and proceeded in that
>> >direction.   But, it is possible that the OP really did mean
>> >that sex toy than made him uncomfortable for religious reasons.
>> >I haven't heard my assumption corrected by him though.
>> >

>> Well, I guess I'm old fashioned.  I had no idea that was a sex toy, nor
>> would I know how to use it.
>>
>> Anybody care to explain?  :-)
>>
>> Oh, and the absolute best part of this never-ending thread has been the
>> Agnostix, Atheistix, JeesuX back and forth.  Had me rolling in the aisle
>> several times.

Users have forgot about Slax, which is an AtheistOS according to some.
How could they forget about it?

> Are you sure that was not the spirit moving in you.
> I am waiting for the testimony.
>

>> Now about that sex toy......
>>

> Anything with about any shape, usually with some bumps that can --
> well, use your imagination!
>
> ////jerry

I am sorry but I am now confused, the BSD Logo :

http://www.freebsd.org/layout/images/logo-red.png

is the sex toy right?

Because Beastie just has his pitchfork  and it has no sexual connotations.

Regards,

Antonio