BSD logo

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 19:35:59 UTC 2010

I am having fun too!  And I had seen the quote on the bible of the
number of the beast:

http://egomania.nu/gates.html

How about the Koran/Quran?
Does it have something like this?

Does the Book of Mormon have something related?

I don't want to ask a priest/pastor about Beastie :(

But yes we are in difficult times and then the 2012 saga, will the world end?

Thanks for sharing the fun :)

Regards,

Antonio