BSD logo

Chip Camden sterling at camdensoftware.com
Thu Jul 29 18:39:15 UTC 2010

Quoth Chad Perrin on Thursday, 29 July 2010:
> On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 07:30:02PM +0200, Polytropon wrote:
> > On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 14:05:03 +0200, Antonio Vieiro <antonio at antonioshome.net> wrote:
> > > The logo means that all the people not trying out FreeBSD are going to
> > > go directly to hell after death.
> >
> > No need to wait such a long time... :-)
>
> No . . . before death, they're in Pergatory, being (hopefully) cleansed
> of their sins.  If they never repent of those other OSes, though, *then*
> they go to Hell.
>
> . . . or something.

Thank Beastie and Chad (who was instrumental in my conversion) that I saw
the light, after 20 years of serving the *real* devil:
http://egomania.nu/gates.html

--
Sterling (Chip) Camden    | sterling at camdensoftware.com | 2048D/3A978E4F
http://camdensoftware.com | http://chipstips.com        | http://chipsquips.com