Why am I getting mail rejects?

Greg Larkin glarkin at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jul 29 15:53:34 UTC 2010

Grant Peel wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Greg Larkin" <glarkin at FreeBSD.org>

[...]

Hi Grant,

I presume that you saw the response from Daniel Bye
(http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?23,113669,113860#msg-113860)?  Since
you have exim installed, it has its own version of the script, and you
have to set its variables in /etc/rc.conf instead (defaults here):

exim_status_mail_rejects_enable="YES"
exim_status_mail_rejects_logs=2
exim_rejectlog="/var/log/exim/rejectlog"

Hope that helps,
Greg
- --
Greg Larkin