Real-Time Video Recording (ionice equivalent)

Debacker debackerl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 19:30:18 UTC 2010

Of course, just like you could put real-time processes in one CPU, and
normal processes on another to avoid implement complex algorithms.
While your solution is pragmatic, I would like to know if there are "clean"
ways to do it. If not, this would be a documented use case to why would
anyone actually need an I/O scheduler.

Laurent