BSD logo

Polytropon freebsd at edvax.de
Tue Jul 27 00:01:21 UTC 2010

On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 18:22:21 -0500, Neal Hogan <nealhogan at gmail.com> wrote:
> No . . . not you . . . Polytropon! The end of the world must be coming
> (Revelations-1.0).

Do *NOT* tempt me. Okay, you did. And this is what will happen:
It turns this thread into a bottomless pit of nonsense, but well,
you asked for it. :-)

           ,ggg,   nd spotteth  twice  they  the  system before
          dP""8I   the fifth version,  and so,  the Programmers
         dP   88   went Forth to RAM Gilead in Kernel Bilgemath,
        dP    88   by Shell  Ethra  Joygalion,  to the house of
       ,8'    88   Gash-Bernars-Lee-Bazola,  he who brought the
       d88888888   better list to  Kerneygham and the tank pool
 __   ,8"     88   to the  house of  Ritchomon, and  there slew
dP"  ,8P      Y8   they the list messages, yea, and placed they
Yb,_,dP       `8b, the bits in little bit buckets.  Here endeth
 "Y8P"         `Y8 the lesson.                      (Pal 8:256)

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany