BSD logo

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Mon Jul 26 00:27:46 UTC 2010

On Jul 25, 2010, at 11:23 AM, Charlie Kester wrote:

> On Sun 25 Jul 2010 at 00:57:14 PDT perryh at pluto.rain.com wrote:
>
>> This discussion has drifted badly OT
>
> Yes, and it really should be killed, now.  Please.
>
> My thanks to those few who did NOT take it as an occasion for
> Christian-bashing.  I'm not a Christian either, but I do get tired
> of it
> being the only religion people feel entitled to poke fun at.

Well, two points:

1. I've actually heard a lot more Muslim-bashing in the last several
years than Christian bashing, but I suppose confirmation bias intrudes
on this sort of thing pretty badly.

2. Personally, I feel there's something wrong with any religion whose
followers have no sense of humor about it.

It also hasn't escaped my notice that the original poster has never
come back to this thread; I suspect we've been trolled, folks.