BSD logo

Jos Chrispijn jos at webrz.net
Sat Jul 24 16:54:20 UTC 2010

Victor,

On 24-7-2010 4:01, Victor Skovorodnikov wrote:
> Have you considered changing it to something else?  Doesn't have to be an angel, but perhaps something neutral ;-) ?

Seeing something in it that isn't there at all or perhaps wanting to see
something that isn't there at all in fact is true religion. For me
FreeBSD is true religion: bringing people together and speak about it is
so much better that seeing things in a logo that isn't there at all...

best regrets,
jos chrispijn