Are kernel stress test results displayed online?

Yuri yuri at rawbw.com
Wed Jul 21 15:02:22 UTC 2010

On 07/21/2010 07:56, Peter Holm wrote:
> There's not much to report, but if you have spare time you could run
> the test your self. Different HW is always a good test parameter.

Does this mean that there were no failures at all for years?

The reason why I asked was because I started getting system freezes on
8.1-PRERELEASE under heavy use. Before, 8.0-STABLE was very stable under
the same load. So I remembered about kernel stress tests in case they
might have higher failure rate after some recent 8.1 changes. But of
course there are other factors like, possible NVidia driver updates or
maybe memory getting bad, etc.

Yuri